Pages

Feb 13, 2009

what do you do with a drunken sailor?

I cant seem to add people to my follow list anymore for blogger.
It doesnt help that people seem to be removing the follow me link from their blogs, which makes following them much more difficult.

I have only today to finish thie latest comic page. I dont think it's going to happen either. I may end up posting a have done page. ..
Thats why the Print version is better :B

I did a couple sketch cards for some co-workers that I now wish I had scanned before I gave them away.

I only have 3 comics left for sale, thankfull I have ordered 10 more and they are already shipped.

I bought some more art supplies (it's payday).
I bought Holbein Jaun Brilliant #1, Marine blue and a new gold (ran out).
I bought Windsor and newton Davys grey (ran out) and a neutral tint, which I've never tried before.
I got an Opus Allegro 00 brush. I like the Allegro's, they are Sabelite fibres, so they act like sable, but without the death of innocence.
I also got a brush water dish with a spot to hang my brushes upsidedown to dry. Now I'll never loose my Davinci brushes again.
Oh and a little pencil carasol for my extra pens and brushes. It'll sit on my computer desk.

okay, time to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...