Pages

Feb 21, 2009

I hate doubles

Last payday, I bought a neutral tint, Jaune brill #1 and put them on my pallet.

Only realizing a couple days later that I already had those colours. Not only that, I had them on my pallet, and I had put the new ones right next to the others and wrote the names on them without even noticing. Like what kinda dork does that?
The me kinda dork, thats who.

So because of that, and because this isn't the first time I've brought home doubles of colours, I made myself a little chart on a small business sized little card.

Here are my watercolour paint colours, they are all either Holbein or Windsor and Newton, and there is one Daniel Smith called Kyanite Genuine, which is kinda sparkly when it dries ( but i generally avoid DS watercolours because they rot and are unstable). You can see some colours don't scan as well as others (and I cant spell).
Several of the colours don't really look acurate when scanned. It always makes me think that is some of the peoples art I see online, looks that good online, imagine what it looks like in person!

Thats always something to think about.
But for now, time to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...