Pages

Feb 7, 2011

Ordered new moo cards!

Guruubii and I have just placed an order for 200 minicards from moo.com! The  image there is but a small taste of some of my personal cards that will be in it.
The one side is going to have the website and then the other side will be a variety of different images.  With Moo you can have up to 100 different images in each order, so guruu made 50 and I made 50 so we'll get 2 of every one we made each.  I think they are nifty.

Anyway, fun times, I cant wait till they arrive.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah it's really funny, I did the same 2 days ago on an impulse, for the upcoming con in Abu Dhabi. One side for the title and website and the other with an image from the comic. Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moo cards! These look great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...