Pages

Feb 7, 2009

Starting

I need a place where I can ramble about my daily arts, talk about art and think as an artist.

So to start, my art life so far:

This year I have published and started selling my first issue of Daqueran. I printed it though Ka-blam and it looks wonderful.
Of course the first few pages are really embarrassing to me, I always have really bad drawing in the beginning of the girst issues when i do comics. Its hard to get the character to look and act right, even though you plan, you sketch and make scenerios. The first few pages always seem akward. But you only notice that when you've finished drawing the last page of course.
Thats all part of it though, and thats only a few pages in what will ultimatly be a larger project. Incidental.

Estonian FHM has asked to write and article about it, and I have given them permission to. They also say they will send me a copy of the magazine when it is published.
That'll be the march issue, so if you live in Estonia, pick up a copy.

Also, the online comic Pheonixlore will be publishing Daqueran Issue one as well. It'll be the print version, so it'll be the only way to read the print version other than buying it. Which I hope wont stop people from buying it.

I havent had much time to paint and actual painting other than comic pages lately, which is kind of disturbing because I have som nice sketches I'd like to finish.

So anyway, in closing, this blog will contain sneak peeks of sketches, inside into to my inner arty workings and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...