Pages

Nov 30, 2010

Done School!

Woot! Survived! I finished the introduction to comic production course at Vanarts.
Lots of stuff I already knew, lots of new info and it was nice to make a comic in someone else's methods.
Steve Rolston is an awesome teacher!
All in all, very beneficial, Daqueran feels like a pile of crap now,  but I'm okay with that, it's just a webcomic, I have other projects aside to do more seriously.

Well in that course we made a 4 page comic and I chose to do a small condensed section of a graphic novel project I'm planning to do after Daqueran is done. I'm making a mini sub-site for it and I'm going to post a teaser online on some sites.
I just want to fix some inks and stuff and re-letter it. I really had to rush at the last minute to get it all done so it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.

Also, I bought a couple of Steve's comics, One Bad Day and Pounded, which were both awesome.

I'm going to post the pages on a new site and on the gurukitty studios blog in a few minutes

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...